We welcome patients and families that come from 25 miles or more away to receive medical care in St. Louis. Patients may stay as long as medical need exists.
Here's what you need to know:
- All first-time guests must be referred by a St. Louis medical professional or social worker prior to a reservation being made.
- Guests must book directly through HavenHouse St. Louis and not DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport. Guests who book through the hotel will be charged the full hotel rate.
- We confirm medical need and reservations with the hospital or doctor's office, then follow up with a call to the patient.
- Credit/debit cards are used to hold rooms during the booking process.
- One guest staying in the room must be 21 or older.
- No more than 4 guests may stay in each room. (Exceptions may be made for an additional guest 4 or younger, who may sleep in a crib or pack-and-play.) Additional rooms are required for guests with 5 or more occupants.