Do you have an idea for a fundraiser to benefit HavenHouse St. Louis? We appreciate you and your enthusiasm! Not only are these fundraisers a great way to raise money for HavenHouse, they are another way to help educate the public about HavenHouse! We are happy to provide you with ideas for fundraisers, as well as brochures, logos, and other materials to help raise awareness of your efforts on behalf of HavenHouse.
Some general guidelines to follow include:
- Set a realistic goal and clearly communicate your goal when asking friends and family to help.
- Contact our Development Director at (314) 434-5858 and ask for our Third Party Fundraising and Liability Release Agreement.
- Get your friends and family to help implement your idea and assist you in finding a location, if applicable.
- Keep it simple or be creative!
- We welcome you to HavenHouse. Schedule a tour for the group to see our mission in action. See firsthand how fundraising makes a difference to those in need.
Fun ideas might include:
- House Party
- Bake Sale
- Fun run or Walk
- Holiday Tour of Homes
- Lemonade Stand/Bake Sale
- Motorcycle/Bicycle Ride
- Car Wash
- Garage Sale
- Pancake Breakfast
- Golf tournament
- Ask for donations to HavenHouse in lieu of gifts (e.g. housewarming, holidays, birthdays, etc.)
We welcome your ideas! As long as your idea follows the above guidelines, we would love to partner with you! Be sure to schedule a tour to see our mission in action. See firsthand how fundraising makes a difference to those in need. Contact our Development Director at (314) 434-5858 for more information.