We welcome patients and families that come from 25 miles or more away to receive medical care in St. Louis. Patients may stay as long as medical need exists.
Here's what you need to know:
- All first-time guests must be referred by a medical professional or social worker (see Referral Form) prior to a reservation being made.
- We confirm reservations with the hospital or doctor's office, then follow up with a call to the patient.
- One guest staying in the room must be 21 or older.
- A maximum of 4 persons are allowed in a room. Guests may request additional rooms if necessary.
- All guests must agree to and sign HavenHouse policies and Guest Guidelines.